ELLO CEO Evan Eneman was recently a featured guest on The Green Rush podcast. Interviewed by Lewis Goldberg, Managing Partner of KCSA Worldwide, and Aaron Smith, a former CNN reporter and current member of the KCSA team. In their discussion, the three address the wide variety of opportunities, and challenges, cannabusinesses face in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Access to banking, and the security and regulatory difficulties of operating in a cash-reliant industry,
- A deep dive on tax issues, including 280E,
- A discussion of emerging markets, including the race to legalization between New York and New Jersey,
- Culture questions, like is the cannabusiness world divided between “suits & stoners?”
- And what it is like running the MGO | ELLO Alliance, providing capital markets and M&A advisory, tax, assurance, consulting, staffing and outsourcing services to hundreds of clients in the cannabis industry.